Wednesday, May 22, 2013

So...I'm back!

Yes, kids, I have returned to the realm of internet screed and rant. There have been a few changes...I do not have any followers...for right now that is. Also, you might notice that there is a warning at the beginning of this page...Adult Material! Doubtless this refers to my new masthead, but not only that. There are a range of topics I will address here that are not mete for young eyes, things like Cannibalism, Murder, Mutants, Radiation and perhaps even R rated movies and or sexy stuff...so be warned. I will not make any promices of regular posting. I shall strive for that, but my life is a giant bowl of chaos and sometimes it wins out over my more entertaining pursuits.

So, tell your friends.

There might even be women in gas masks!

No comments:

Post a Comment